Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Bethenny Frankel Reveals Facts of Health Scare


Bethenny Frankel has revealed it was a fibroid concern that forced her to scale back her screen time on this season of “The Real Housewives of New York City” and undergo surgery final month.

“The bleeding was so excessive and I was so weak and I felt like I looked so haggard and had such black circles beneath my eyes that I had to take care of it ," Frankel, 45, stated today on "Fantastic Morning America." “I just felt zoned out.”

The "Naturally Thin" author and Skinnygirl brand founder stated she spent 3 days in the hospital in Might after undergoing a myomectomy, a surgical process to eliminate uterine fibroids, according to the Mayo Clinic.

Frankel, the mother of a six-year-old daughter, had spoken previously about facing a women's health concern" and in a recent "True Housewives" episode revealed she was suffering from heavy bleeding.

“It was aspect of the show and it was affecting the way I was acting in the course of the show,” she stated, adding that her medical doctors removed “gigantic” fibroids. “When you are iron deficient and you’ve lost so a lot of your blood, you just really feel depleted.”

Frankel, who previously suffered from endometriosis and cysts and had a miscarriage, stated she is utilizing her meals background to heal.

“Everyone thinks since I have a brand named Skinnygirl that I’m all focused on health all the time and I’m not. I’m stressed. I’m a mom, just like any person else,” Frankel said. “But since the surgery I was drinking green juices and eating a lot more vegetarian foods and attempting to just eat healing foods.”

“I did go to school for meals and healing so I’ve attempted to truly physical exercise that,” she added. "I assume that is why the recovery’s been more fast than my doctors said."

The reality Tv star has been locked in a several year divorce with estranged husband Jason Hoppy. Frankel told ABC News in April she is hopeful her divorce will be finalized quickly.

Currently she mentioned she feels like she is “coming out on the other side.”

“I really feel happier than I’ve felt in such a lengthy time,” Frankel said. “I’m so blessed with my daughter and my career but I’ve had a couple of hard years in my individual life.”

Our editors found this article on this site using Google and regenerated it for our readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flag Counter
 
Blogger Templates